Wednesday, May 9, 2012

World Topics

Why does everyone feel that gay marrige is such a bad thing?
I feel that everyone should be entitled to a happy life and if that's what's making them happy, so be it.
I honestly don't understand why is such a big deal for gay men and lesbian women to get married?
I mean they're already dating, having sex and doing things every other couple does, so if their in love, why not become one?
Us straight people get married, DON'T WE?
Yes, I'm a firm believer in GOD and I know what the bible says about same sex relationships...
BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND IT'S NOT MY PLACE TO JUDGE..
Or anyone else's.
I have a cousin that's gay and I love him to death regardless if he was gay, straight or undecided.
In my opinion, the sad part about the gay marriage controversy is that, people are judging these
HUMAN BEINGS
Simply off of "how" and "who" they want to spend their lives with.
What a lot of people dont understand is,
IF IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?
Let these people live their lives, They're ONLY human.

1 comment: