Saturday, November 29, 2014

Interview with Chance Cessna!

Everyone meet Chance Cessna! I came across Chance's Instagram account a couple months back and instantly fell in love with her posts! After reading a reposting some of her messages to my page, I decided to reach out to her for an interview. Chance was extremely nice and beyond a pleasure to work with. Check out the interview below to see what we spoke about!



Charisma: What is the importance of having a relationship with Jesus Christ?

Chance: I can explain the importance of having a relationship with Jesus Christ from a personal experience. On June 19th, 2011, I decided to surrender and give my life over to Jesus Christ. My mother and grandparents had all passed away with a couple years span. Not only that, I was also in relationship with a guy that had been cheating on me. I was extremely lost and broken and I had no where to go but, back to GOD. The Lord deliver us. He's the only one to save us!

Charisma: What was the inspiration behind Cookies, Cappuccino and Christ?

Chance: Cookies, Cappuccino and Christ was born on December 2nd, 2013. I was at home and I had been in prayer that morning and I was asking GOD what was next for my life. I had been visioning a women's ministry for a while but it wasn't clear. So on this specific day, I created a flyer with the date and time and I posted it on my social media. Once I posted the flyer, it immediately took off. However, I didn't put a location on there which caused women from all over the world such as Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C, Alabama and even Germany to inquire about the event. 

Charisma: What advice can you offer to young women battling self-esteem issues?

Chance: Well, for many years I battled with self-esteem. I didn't have a healthy view of myself. But I learned when you learn to look into the eyes of Jesus instead of a man you will be better. Jesus reflects beauty and perfection so when you're truly looking in his eyes you have no choice but to see that within yourself.

Charisma: Do you have a youtube channel?

Chance: Actually, my youtube channel will be launching really soon. Like within a few weeks.

Charisma: What are your social media handles?

Chance: You can find me on instagram at @iamchancecessna, on facebook at Chance Cessna and I also have a fan page on there on there as well, and I have twitter, @Chancecessna. You can also view my blog on itsbychance.com



No comments:

Post a Comment