Monday, January 6, 2014

Interview with Professional Make-Up Artist Uno!

 
Last month I was introduced to the lovely Eguono M. Ponius also known as "Uno". I met Uno at the 2013 Posh Amore Fashion Show where I participated as a model. I was so impressed with Uno's creativity with make-up and skin care that I had to ask her could I interview her for my blog!



Charisma: How long have you been a make-up artist?
 
Uno: I've been a make-up artist for eight years now.
 
Charisma: What's your favorite skin care line?
 
Uno: My favorite skin care line is Cetaphyl.
 
Charisma: What's your favorite make-up line?
 
Uno: My favorite make-up line is MAC and Urban Decay.
 
Charisma: Who is your favorite make-up artist?
 
Uno: My favorite make-up artist is Alexandra Butler. She's amazing!!!!
 
Charisma: If presented the opportunity to be a celebrity make-up artist, who would you make your primary client and why?
 
Uno: My primary clientele would be Queen Latifah and Jill Scott. The reason why is because they both are beautiful, have amazing features to work on and they both seem to be so humble.
 
Charisma: What advice do you have for future make-up artist trying to break into the industry?
 
Uno: The advice I have for future make-up artist trying to break into the industry is to first and foremost ALWAYS remain humble and treat people good. Be professional and have a good attitude, that is sooooo important. Always be willing to learn because make-up is trendy, everyone wants to be an artist. Study local artists and youtube videos are a great tool also!!!
 
 
 

 
Connect with Uno on Instagram:
 
@missunomua
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment