Monday, May 13, 2013

ProElegant Beauty Bar Grand Opening!

Owner, Makisha Richardson and one of her close
friends that came out to support her on her new
business journey.


Thursday, May 9th, 2013, Makisha Richardson celebrated the grand opening of her all new exclusive beauty bar, ProElegant. The new establishment is located at 8236 West 9 Mile, Oak Park, Michigan 48237. ProElegant is definitely heaven on earth, especially for those that are obsessed with the beauty industry. ProElegant was designed to accommodate those who suffer from a stressful week, hard day at work or even a simple self treat. ProElegant offers relaxing manicure and pedicures, facial and body waxing, massage therapy and huge selection of other services provided by professional nail technicians and estheticians.

During the grand opening of the salon I couldn't help but go around
and speak with some of the guest to get their thoughts on the establishment. Of course, I received nothing but positivity from Makisha's guest. All of the guest were extremely friendly and such a pleasure to work with! Check out some of the great comments the guest provided during the grand opening: 

Jessie: "I've known Makisha her whole life. (laughs)
At first I was shocked when she told me about her new
project however, I was very confident and I knew
that it would happen. Keep it going Kisha."


Sonya: "Today I received a manicure and it was
great. I've known Kisha for thirty years and she's
a go getter. I was told a year ago that she was
going to start her own business, so I wasn't surprised
when I was invited to the grand opening. (laughs)




Caprise: I've known Kisha for about sixteen years now.
I wasn't shocked when Kisha told my husband and I
about her salon. She's always planning something big!
Today I got the signature manicure and pedicure and
it was amazing, believe me when I say I'll be back. (laughs)
 

Kenyetta: "I love the salon. I'm extremely proud of Makisha."



Natalie: "Today I got the luxury manicure and pedicure.
I've known Makisha close to a year and I can
honestly say that I'm proud of her
and wish her much success."

 
Kynnedi: "I love my nails and I
love Shaniqua's mommy salon."

( left to right) Shaniqua Richardson,
Makisha Richardson and myself,
Charisma Miller.
Shaniqua Richardson and Charisma Miller.

Now that you've heard all of this positive feedback, what are you waiting on?
HURRY down to ProElegant Beauty Bar and treat yourself to something
nice. Everyone deserves to be pampered!
 
Hours of Operation:
 
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am-7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: Closed
Monday: Closed

1 comment:

  1. This is good information. I am glad to read such a nice content. Keep sharing more. Good luck.

    YSB Trading Inc.

    ReplyDelete