Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My First Feature On Yahoo!

Hello Everyone,
 
Today I received an email from Yahoo but I didn't really pay any attention to it because, I instantly thought it was a spam message but low and behold guess what it was? Yeah, that's right. It was a message from Yahoo informing me that my article was published and featured on the site. This is so exciting for me! Do you know how hard it is to get your work on a major site like Yahoo? Well, guess what? I DID IT! It's crazy because, I don't like to doubt myself but I didn't actually think my article would make it on Yahoo because it's such a major online publication and they receive different entries everyday. I'm not saying that I thought my article was less than anyone else's, I just thought it would be looked over, that's all! I'm so blessed. Today was a big day for my journalism career. Not to mention a great addition to my writing portfolio!
 
My Yahoo article was based on embarrassing prom dresses. Do you have one? Do you want to hear my story about how I feel about my prom dress now? Well, click the Yahoo link below to find out:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment