Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Interview with Julissa Sabino!



Charisma: Hey, how are you?    
             
Julissa: Doing well! How's it going?            
     
Charisma: Everything is great! Thank you so much for taking time out your day to do the interview! ;)              
   
Julissa: Totally my pleasure! These things are so fun (laughs)!
 
Charisma: Yesssss! Extremely fun lol ok lets get started. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?           
      
Julissa: Ms. Jennifer Lopez is one hell-of-a woman. Talented, driven, goofy,& such a joy! Quadruple Threat. She's underrated.
 
Charisma:  J.Lo is everything! I was just watching Enough the other night. She's amazing!
 
Julissa: She kicks major butt in that movie lol!       
          
Charisma: When did realize you had a passion for music?     
            
Julissa: Music's always been a family thing for me. My Dad was always playing guitar when I was little. I was hypnotized by it. Doing musical theatre was when I realized that this whole "music" thing might be something I'd be into too.
 
Charisma: My grandpa plays the guitar also. Beautiful music! When you're not busy working what do you like to do in your spare time?      
           
Julissa: I do a lot of nature walks, coffee crawls, & bike rides. Netflix too. Love me some Netflix.
 
Charisma: (Laughs) We might be long lost sisters. I have netflix on my phone, cpu and ipad. I'm addicted! lol   
 
Charisma: Where is your favorite place to travel?    
                          
Julissa: Home (Orlando) actually. But I'll take a trip to New York anytime. No hesitation. It's my little heaven.
 
Charisma: I love Orlando! I'm still a kid a heart Disney World is my spot lol.
 
Charisma: What can the world expect next from Julissa?           
      
Julissa: More. Just more. I do a lot in so many areas of art that I think this year my focus is really on application. I'm freeing myself so that I can offer up what I have to others. It'll be like a great big sharing experience. I'm excited.
 
Charisma: I'm so excited for you! Keep pushing towards your dreams! Your on the right path! Keep your faith and positive mindset ;-)         
 
Charisma: Do you have a celebrity crush? If so who? lol           
              
Julissa: I have a serious girl crush on Eva Mendes. But my crush at the moment would be Dave Franco. He's a cutie.
 
Charisma: Eva is extremely pretty! Never heard of Dave Franco but i'll take your word lol. 
                
Julissa: James Franco's little brother. He was in 21 Jump Street. Google him lol.    
             
Charisma: Ohhhh just looked up him....he is FINE! LOL  
 
Charisma: Ok last question. What do you want to say to your fans and everyone chasing their dreams?                
                 
Julissa: YOU are the most important person in the world. Remove all the things that you are not. That you do/say/believe just for acceptance. LIVE! 
 
Charisma:  Thank you so much to the beautful Julissa for the interview! Much success to you.
 
Julissa: Thank you darling for the opportunity! Stay shining.                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment