Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Interview with Street Baller Pat The Roc!



Charisma: My first celebrity interview is with street baller PatTheRoc he's nice, humble and dedicated to what he loves!

PatTheRoc: Im excited to be here today.

Charisma: When did you realize you were interested in basketball?

PatTheRoc: At age of 5 i started and fell in love with the game!

Charisma: Wow, so young! Who is your favorite player?

PatTheRoc: In the nba Paul Pierce, his game is smooth like mine!

Charisma: Lol ok you're a Celtics fan too! Im a Rondo type of girl but Paul is cool.

Charisma: Why do you prefer streetball over nba?

PatTheRoc: You have unlimited creativity.

Charisma: Seems fun but it looks so rough lol. Who inspires you and why?

PatTheRoc: My fans inspire me. Hearing feedback about how my moves motivate them makes me wana work harder.

Charisma: Great reply! We need more players with your attitude! What do you like to do in your spare time?

PatTheRoc: My newest hobby is reading! Gota stay on top of my vocab bc I do alot of public speaking.

Charisma: That's good! Its always great to educate yourself. Who is your favorite rapper and/or singer?

PatTheRoc: Definitely wale thanks to my lil bro who produces for him.

Charisma: Who is your celebrity crush or you rather not say lol?

PatTheRoc: Lol no crush but I admire talented females  (Mya, Skylor Diggins, Free).

Charisma: Lol they're all amazing!

Charisma: If you could do one thing to change the world, what would you do?


PatTheRoc: I would make sure every kid with a dream understood AiP that "Anything is Possible!"

Charisma: It's never too late!

Charisma: LAST QUESTION! How do you feel about the sudden death of Heavy D? Were you a fan?

PatTheRoc: My heart goes out to his fam....my dad actually played bass guitar for him, def a fan.

Charisma: It's so sad! God bless his family!

Charisma: Thank you so much for your time! You're a amazing person and much success to you and your career!!! Be safe and stay positive ;)

PatTheRoc: Thanks and much success to u!!!! Add me at

Charisma: Thank you!!! Will do!! Take care.

FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER @PatTheRoc


No comments:

Post a Comment