Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Interview With Love&HipHop Star Yandy Smith

Charisma: Hey! How are you? So glad I get to work with you today.

Yandy: Im great!

Charisma: Who inspires you and why?


Yandy: I'm inspired by every teen that doesn't give into peer pressure and that takes a stand against drugs and violence. I'm inspired by all the woman that made it to the top of the executive ladder with out compromising who they are and their integrity to do it. And the reason why those groups of people inspire is they have unconditional love, loyalty, courage and they don't settle for status quo.

Charisma: So sweet you have a great heart! What are some of your dreams/goals as a business woman even though you already accomplished a lot?  

Yandy: For me nothing matters if I can't share my fortune! It's true -it aint no fun if my friends can have none. My goal is to be so successful in my businesses that I can employ my friends and family.

Charisma: What's the best thing about being apart of reality tv and what's the worst?

Yandy: The best thing is you get to be yourself and get paid for it! Lol no scripts no retakes- it's an easy check. The worse part is people think the one edited side is who you are entirely and they're wrong. they don't see my family life, they don't see my struggle, my hard work a lot of these shows focus on the drama and that's so not me.

Charisma: If you could change the world in one way, how would you do it?

Yandy: I would pay teachers more, provide more housing for the homeless and battered, lastly I would make every school have a course on how to love. Sorry gave you three!

Charisma:  Thank you so much for your time! xoxo You're a great person! Much success. Take care!

Yandy: Thank you for conducting great twitter interview. I wish you much success in your studies. By the way, great questions.

You can follow Yandy on twitter at @YandySmith

No comments:

Post a Comment