Saturday, December 20, 2014

Interview with Rob Hill Sr.!

Last Sunday, I was given the opportunity to interview Rob Hill Sr! Rob caught my eye over a year ago with his heart felt quotes and twitter posts. After following Rob on twitter I decided to follow him on Instagram and reach out to him for a interview. After almost a year of trying to get in touch with Rob Hill Sr. for a interview I finally got in contact with him and we were able to chit chat about a lot of positive things!


Charisma: Who or what inspires you?

Rob: People! My son also inspires me. Seeing people trying to grow and the big expectations I have for myself inspires me as well. Mainly, the connection between people. I'm inspired by people period!

Charisma: When did you realize you had a passion for writing?

Rob: I've always had a passion for it. It has always been that friend that never told my business.

Charisma: Who is your favorite writer?

Rob: This may sound corny but, GOD! My mom, as well. I always loved the way my mom wrote. I'm also a huge fan of Victoria Christopher Murray! She's a great friend of mine.

Charisma: Do you have any upcoming projects?

Rob: Yes, actually I do! "The Missing Piece" will be released next year. It's an audio project and it's the sequel of "The Audacity Of A Good Heart" which was published by Atria Simon and Schuster.

Charisma: Where can fans download (buy) and listen to your work?

Rob: You can purchase my work on Amazon!

Charisma: What is your advice to young teens and men trying to accomplish their goals? 

Rob: My advice is to always set fair expectations for yourself! Don't start small and never limit yourself.

Charisma: Okay, last question. Dear Chanel, was that about a real person?

Rob: (laughs) Yes but Dear Chanel, is about a combination of women I've dated throughout my lifetime. It's a message from the past. It's how I felt, what I aspired to be, what I wanted to work and a lot of other things.  

Charisma: Once again Rob, thank you for taking time to interview with me.

Rob: No problem and thank you for extending your platform!

No comments:

Post a Comment