Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Interview With Dej Loaf!

Today I had the opportunity to speak with the one and only, Dej Loaf. True enough she's from Detroit but she had more than just our city buzzing with her hit single, "Try Me"! Check out the interview below:



Charisma: What inspired you to pursue your music career?
 
Dej Loaf: I've always loved to write. I've been writing since I was like nine or ten years old. I use to write to other peoples beat then I eventually started writing my own.
 
Charisma: Who is your favorite artist or who would you really love to work with?
 
Dej Loaf: I don't really have one but I would have to say Jay-Z, Charlie Wilson and/or Anita Baker.

 
Charisma: What was your reaction when you realized a lot of celebrities and fans loved your music?
 
Dej Loaf: I'm really humble so it was very shocking. I'm a very busy person so everyday something new is happening but I'm grateful.
 
Charisma: What do you like to do in your spare time?
 
Dej Loaf: I really like going to the movies and hanging with my friends.
 
Charisma: What can the world expect next from Dej Loaf?
 
Dej Loaf: Greatness and dropping new music.
 
Charisma: What advice do you have for young girls/women trying to accomplish their dreams?
 
Dej Loaf: Don't give up! I know it's hard but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Stay dedicated to the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment