Sunday, November 11, 2012

Interview with DJ Choz!

Charisma: When did you realize you had a passion for music?

DJ Choz: My dad is a legendary raggae producer who brought acts like Shabbat Ranks and Barrington Levy, he actually made the original song Shyne sampled in "Bad Boys", as well as "Bonnie and Shyne" so I've been in the studio my whole life. My play pen was in the corner or a studio, I guess it's a part of me.

Charisma: How long have you been a dj?

DJ Choz: Going on six years.

Charisma: How did you meet and become a dj for Gunplay?

DJ Choz: Via twitter! He has a dj coalition and at the time I needed a backing. I asked if I could join, he was with it then he needed a dj to tour with him and he called me and we been rocking ever since.

Charisma: Do you dj for another artist besides Gunplay?

DJ Choz: Gunplay is the main artist I dj for but I've done shows with Big Krit and Joe Cool.

Charisma: What advice do you have for any young man trying to accomplish his dreams?

DJ Choz: Figure out if you want to be in this for the right reasons because you can waste a lot of time and money bs'ing and stay dedicated.

You can follow him on twitter at @djchoz

No comments:

Post a Comment